The owner of the online store is:
PRKING Sp. z o.o.
ul. Klimczaka 6a/4
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (contact)
A necessary condition for the performance of the contract is
giving the phone number - after accepting the order the seller will confirm it by phone. Customers giving their e-mail box are informed about the status of their order by e-mail. After completing the order in a virtual basket, you will be asked to fill in a form to collect the data necessary to complete the order. Before proceeding to each subsequent stage of placing an order, you will be informed whether it will still be possible to change the content of the order and other entered data.
1. The prices given in the PRKING.IN internet shop are gross prices (including VAT) expressed in Polish zloty.
2. Orders are accepted through the website http://www.prking.in, by e-mail to email@example.com or at the telephone number +48 796677771.
3. Placing an order by the buyer is tantamount to acceptance of these rules.
4. The purchase of products in the online store PRKING.IN is possible only by persons who are over 18 years old.
5. Internet shop PRKING.IN reserves the right to refuse to carry out an order at any time.
6. The products in the store are not an offer in accordance with the Civil Code. Customer placing an order proposes to conclude a contract.
7. PRKING.IN store wishes to make every effort to ensure that the products offered have a description consistent with their actual state, but is not responsible for sudden changes introduced by manufacturers or suppliers.
8. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days and return the goods, but only if they do not agree with the description on the PRKING.IN store website and are intact.
9. The store reserves the right to change prices of goods on offer, introduce new goods to the offer of the online store, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the shop's website or make changes to them.
1. orders can be placed around the clock. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be processed on the first working day following the day on which the order was placed.
2. The basic condition for the implementation of the order is to properly fill out the address form and automatically send it to PRKING.IN
The online store PRKING.IN reserves the right to carry out orders that raise doubts, i.e. without providing a phone number or e-mail address at which it will be possible to confirm the order.
4. The realization of the order begins:
a) in the case of orders payable by bank transfer - after the payment is credited to the account (or after sending confirmation of payment to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
b) in the case of orders with a download order, after telephone confirmation of the order.
5. a VAT invoice or fiscal receipt is issued for each order. VAT invoice is issued when all goods ordered by the customer is completed and ready for shipment. For orders sent "cash on delivery" a pro-forma invoice is issued. After receiving the payment, we issue a VAT invoice based on it, which is sent by post.
6. The customer can make changes to the order until the beginning of the order, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling +48 796 677 771.
7. The customer may cancel the order at any time, but this does not apply to goods that have been sent or prepared for an individual order.
8. In the absence of an ordered item in stock, the Buyer will be immediately notified of this fact. In case of such a situation, the Buyer has the right to cancel or change the order. The Buyer may express the desire to implement the order by the Seller at a later date - necessary, for example, to bring the article to the store.
9. The customer can choose the following forms of payment for ordered goods:
a) "cash on delivery" - on receipt, the amount due is collected by a courier or postman;
b) non-cash - bank transfer to the account of the shop after sending the order.
10. For each product is given the approximate time of the order. Only working days, without holidays and public holidays count.
11. The price given for each product is binding from the moment the shop accepts the order and does not change even in the case of an increase in product prices or exchange rates.
12. Shipping costs are added to each order, unless the product description says otherwise.
13. The delivery of the goods takes place in the manner chosen by the customer and specified in the order.
14. The delivery time is equal to the time of the order execution plus the delivery time of the carrier chosen by the customer.
Guarantees and returns
1. All goods available in the shop are covered by warranty. Most of the products sold in the shop are covered by the guarantee provided directly by authorized service points of the manufacturers. Exact addresses of service points can be found on warranty cards attached to the products.
2. If after receiving the goods the customer finds defects in them, he should first contact the Sales Department of our company and send it back to the address of the store. The shop does not accept any parcels sent back on delivery. The returned goods should be accompanied by an issued invoice or receipt. All complaints are considered within 3 working days of their receipt at the latest. Defective goods will be repaired or replaced with another. If the repair is not possible, the shop will return the equivalent of the price of the product to the buyer or offer him other goods available in the shop to choose from.
3. Complaints relating to mechanical damage during transport will be considered only on the basis of a written protocol of damage/divergence of the content of the consignment made at the time of receipt of goods in the presence of the courier and confirmed by him.
4. According to the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights, the buyer can withdraw from the contract without giving reasons, within 14 days of receipt of the goods by the Buyer. The right of withdrawal is exercised by returning the goods to the Seller together with a written statement of withdrawal from the contract. Buyer must first contact the Seller informing him of the fact of withdrawal and send at his own expense returned articles intact. This does not apply to goods made to individual orders, and in which changes have been made at the request of the customer. Also, goods damaged mechanically or as a result of improper use are not subject to complaint The goods must be returned in their original packaging.
The administrator of the www.prking.in internet shop processes the customers' personal data in accordance with the principles set out in the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) (hereinafter: u.o.d.o.) and in the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended). The Administrator processes the Customers' personal data only to the extent specified in the billing data and contact data, in order to implement the provisions of the purchase agreement, issue a sales document and these Regulations, to which the Customer voluntarily agrees at the time of conclusion of the purchase agreement.
By concluding a purchase agreement, the Customer declares that he or she is aware of his or her right to access and correct his or her personal data.
The Administrator undertakes to protect the personal data from access by unauthorized third parties and not to make them available to other entities.
1. All personal data obtained in the course of the shop is confidential. Under no circumstances or in any form will it be disclosed to other persons or other entities in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997. "On personal data protection". In accordance with this law, customers have the right to inspect their data, to correct them and to request that they stop using them.
2. Manufacturers' names and brand names belong to their owners and are presented on the pages of the shop for information purposes only.
3. Possible disputes arising from the contract will be resolved by the court having jurisdiction in accordance with the Code of Civil Procedure of 17 November 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 43, item. 296, as amended).
The Seller shall not be liable for random events that prevented the execution of the agreement.
Wholesale conditions: the terms of sale, transport and payment conditions are determined individually.
Rodo PRKING Sp. z o. o.
In accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("RODO"), we inform you that the administrator of your personal data is PRKING Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, al. Wilanowska 317.
If you provide your personal data, they will be processed only:
1.1. for the purpose of performing the contract pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b) of the FAMILY, and to the extent that providing the data is optional - on the basis of your consent (Art. 6(1)(a) of the FAMILY);
1.2. for the purposes of direct marketing and business and commercial contacts pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GOP;
1.3. for the purposes of fulfilling the legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator on the basis of generally applicable legal regulations, including tax, accounting and labour law - the legal basis for the processing is art. 6.1.c of GDR;
1.4. in order to fulfil the Administrator's legally justified interest, consisting in a possible determination or claim or defence against claims - the legal basis for the processing is the Administrator's legally justified interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the TCO).
(2) Your data will be processed only for the period necessary to achieve the specific purpose for which they were sent or to comply with the law, but no longer than three years from the end of contact;
3. your data may be transferred to employees, contractors, customers and other companies affiliated with the Administrator, in particular suppliers of IT systems and services, postal operators and couriers, entities providing services necessary for the Administrator to perform the contract concluded with you and authorities entitled to receive your data on the basis of the law.
4th You have the right of access to the content of your data and the right to correct, delete, limit the processing, as well as the right to transfer data;
5. the provision of data by you is voluntary.
6 In the case of disagreement with the processing of personal data, to the extent of their voluntary submission, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with information" I do not agree to the processing of my personal data "
(7) We emphasize that all data is safe and is not transferred to third parties.